The cheapest deal is to Ireland.
Prices may seem a bit high but they’re not bad for peak summer season. Begin travel July 28 to Aug. 24.
Sample Delta fares, one-way prices:
- Boston – to Amsterdam from $661
- Boston – to London from $667
- Chicago – to Milan from $713
- Chicago – to Rome from $709
- Chicago – to Venice from $709
- Detroit – to Frankfurt from $733
- Detroit – to London from $749
- New York – to Brussels from $597
- New York – to Shannon from $435
- Seattle – to Amsterdam from $571
- Washington DC – to Paris from $727
Book by July 21. Begin travel July 28 to Aug. 24 and finish your trip by October or November. Tickets must be purchased 14 days in advance. A few blackout dates which vary from city to city. See complete details at Delta. See more flights to Europe at FareCompare.