Yes, beaches are included.
Deals for flyers in Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles and Seattle for travel starting Aug. 25.
Sample Delta fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Raleigh/Durham from $89; to Dayton from $92; to New Orleans from $99
- Atlanta – to Houston or Washington DC from $119
- Atlanta – to West Palm Beach from $102; to Miami from $122
- Detroit – to Baltimore from $96; to Washington DC from $99; to Nashville from $101
- Detroit – to West Palm Beach from $154; to Dallas from $158
- Los Angeles – to Oakland, San Francisco or San Jose from $69
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas or Phoenix from $69
- Los Angeles – to Raleigh/Durham from $170; to Tampa from $189
- Seattle – to Los Angeles from $127
- Seattle – to Las Vegas from $136
Book by May 29. Travel from Aug. 25 to Dec. 17 but there are blackout dates around Thanksgiving (late Nov.) and fares may not be available all days you want to travel. See Delta for all details and restrictions. See FareCompare for more flights anytime.