Book by Jan. 30 for deals starting at $109 one-way, good for travel through June 11.
Sample Delta fares – one-way prices:
- Atlanta – to Asheville, NC or Daytona Beach, FL from $119
- Cincinnati – to Orlando from $139
- Cincinnati – to Ft. Lauderdale or New York from $149
- Dallas – to Orlando from $139
- Detroit – to Ft. Lauderdale from $109
- Detroit – to New York from $119
- Ft. Lauderdale – to New York from $109
- Houston – to New York from $169
- Indianapolis – to New York from $149
- Las Vegas – to Salt Lake City from $109
- Los Angeles – to Miami from $219
- Minneapolis – to San Francisco from $189
- Nashville – to New York from $139
- New York – to Tampa from $119
- Raleigh/Durham – to Tampa from $119
- San Diego – to Salt Lake City from $119
- San Francisco – to Salt Lake City from $119
Book by Jan. 30. Travel Jan. 30 to June 11, but there a 21-day advance purchase is required. Seats may not be available all days you wish to fly but see Delta for all the details. And see FareCompare for even more flights.
Listen: Rick Seaney on 10 nasty trends (and what you can do about them).