Make a New Year’s resolution to save on flights. These deals are good for travel into May.
Sample, hand-picked American fares – roundtrip prices:
- Atlanta – to New York from $254
- Boston – to Chicago or Garden City KS from $242-$244
- Chicago – to Louisville KY or Des Moines from $154-$158
- Dallas – to Houston or Tulsa, from $137-$138
- Los Angeles – to Phoenix or San Francisco from $138
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $158
- Miami – to Tampa from $180
- New York – to Charlotte from $185
- New York – to Orange Co CA from $328 - Nice price
- Orlando – to Chicago from $302
- Philadelphia – to Miami from $276
- Raleigh/Durham – to Miami from $212
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles from $138
- Washington DC – to Nashville from $165
- Washington DC – to Chicago from $298
Book by Dec. 30. Good for travel from Dec. 30 to May 21 with 14-day advance purchase. There are some blackout dates, plus fares may not be available all days. See American for more restrictions. See FareCompare for more deals and destinations.
Listen Rick Seaney’s: Do’s and Don’ts for Flight Delays or Cancellations.