Wide range of departure cities on U.S. flights through May. Book by Jan. 20.
Sample American airfares – roundtrip prices:
- Atlanta – to New York from $234
- Boston – to Chicago from $214
- Chicago – to Minneapolis from $138
- Dallas – to New Orleans or San Antonio from $126
- Ft. Lauderdale – to Orange Co. CA from $300
- Houston – to Los Angeles from $309
- Las Vegas – to Greensboro NC from $278
- Los Angeles – to Las Vegas from $124
- Los Angeles – to Phoenix or San Jose CA from $138
- Miami – to Tampa from $178
- Miami – to Raleigh/Durham from $192
- New York – to Nashville from $197
- Orlando – to Dallas from $252
- Philadelphia – to Miami from $282
- San Francisco – to Los Angeles from $138
- Tampa – to Portland OR from $304
- Washington DC – to Raleigh/Durham from $170
Book by Jan. 20. Travel Jan. 18 to May 21 with 14-day advance purchase and many (but not all) deals are good for travel Tuesday/Wednesday only. Blackout date: Feb. 17. As always seats are limited and may go fast. See American for more info. See FareCompare for more flights.
Listen: Travel expert Rick Seaney on the Dos and Don’ts of Flight Delays or Cancelations.