What’s it’s like to work with us?
FareCompare is an entrepreneurially-spirited company located in Dallas. You will be joining a team of high-energy professionals who are passionate about travel.
We are always looking for great people with experience in Agile development, travel industry experience and online marketing knowhow.
Job Description – Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing team by assisting in email production and optimization. This position is part of the Marketing team, reporting to the Email Strategy Manager.
- Support Email Strategy Manager in new marketing initiatives and email programs
- Support Email Production Manager in email production
- Help optimize current campaigns, email templates and customer segments
- Perform pre and post campaign analysis on various tests including email creative, subject lines, audience segmentation, etc.
- Analyze, interpret, and translate data into marketing recommendations that will increase subscriber engagement and revenue
- Create and communicate reports on ROI, established KPIs and trends over time
- Ensure all email templates follow brand guidelines and email best practices
- Collaborate in strategy and development of new campaigns and programs as needed
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement
- Ensure emails and signup practices are compliant with all email spam regulations and laws
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, specifically email marketing
- Experience with email marketing platforms, like SalesForce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Oracle Marketing Cloud (Responsys), etc.
- Background in analyzing data and A/B testing
- Experience with email marketing to audiences outside of US
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (preferred, not required)
- HTML coding/email template development experience (preferred, not required)
- SQL experience (preferred, not required)
- Global perspective
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to work in a fast-passed team environment
- Efficient communications skills
- Rolled-up sleeves attitude
Farecompare is a privately owned company providing travel tools, advice and most importantly, airfare comparison pricing in the extremely high potential travel industry. We are a global data-driven technology company that has created a website for inquisitive travelers interested in knowing how and when to get the best deal on airfare.
FareCompare offers the following competitive benefits to all full-time staff:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Company Contributions.
- Generous Paid-time Off for Full-time Employees.
Local candidates preferred. Re-location is not planned for this position.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.