What’s it’s like to Work with Us?
FareCompare is an entrepreneurially-spirited company located in Dallas. You will be joining a team of high-energy
professionals who are passionate about travel.
We are always looking for great people with experience in Agile development, travel industry experience and online marketing knowhow.
Email Strategy Product Manager
The Email Manager will support the Marketing team by managing and implementing e-mail strategies for FareCompare. This position is part of the Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop e-mail marketing strategies and programs that support Marketing objectives.
- Responsible for generating traffic through new email campaigns and account acquisition.
- Work closely with the Product team to generate products that support the strategies.
- Coordinate execution with the Email Production Manager.
- Develop and deliver performance reports.
- Analyze consumer behavior and identify optimization opportunities.
- Work closely with the analytics and data science specialists to identify opportunities across global markets.
- Manage relationship with FareCompare’s Email Service Provider, external development team and other agencies.
- Experience with digital marketing automation software, like SalesForce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar e-mail SaaS.
- Experience in lead generation, email acquisition or loyalty marketing.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Marketing, Advertising, or Communications degree; and 5-10 years’ experience.
- Global perspective.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to work in a fast-passed team environment.
- Efficient communications skills.
- Rolled-up sleeves attitude.
Additional Attributes – Preferred, but not Required:
- SQL experience for running reports, analyzing performance of campaigns, etc.
- Experience A/B or Multivariate testing.
- Scrum/Agile development experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative apps.
- Email template development.
- Travel/Tourism/Hospitality experience.
FareCompare is a privately owned company providing travel tools, advice and most importantly, airfare comparison pricing in the extremely high potential travel industry. We are a global data-driven technology company that has created a website for inquisitive travelers interested in knowing how and when to get the best deal on airfare.
FareCompare offers the following competitive benefits to all full-time staff:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan with Matching Company Contributions.
- Generous Paid-time Off for Full-time Employees.
Local candidates preferred. Re-location is not planned for this position.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.